More Experience, More Applications Worldwide.
Argonite is an inert gas that extinguishes fire based on the principle of oxygen depletion. In a closed space almost all fires are extinguished in less than 60 seconds when the oxygen concentration falls below 15%. Argonite reduces the oxygen concentration to approximately 12.5%, an acceptable level for human exposure over short periods of time. In occupied spaces, people can breathe Argonite at extinguishing concentrations without fear. There are no toxicological factors associated with the use of Argonite. Argonite will not decompose or produce any byproducts when exposed to a flame from a fire condition.
Argonite is an inert gas blend consisting of a 50:50 mixture of two gases found naturally in the atmosphere: Argon (AR) and Nitrogen (N2). It is environmentally neutral, having zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). Contact us today to see if an Argonite system is right for your special hazard application!
- Low installation, recharge & maintenance costs
- Effective against fires in almost all combustible materials and flammable liquids
- Low ambient temperature
- Can be integrated with existing detection and alarm systems
- Automatic or manual release
- Total flooding application
- Minimum downtime after a fire
Argonite is a registered trademarks of Ginge-Kerr.