Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression
Close attention to product performance and customer satisfaction has cooked up some savory improvements to the Kitchen Knight II system:
- Full cone spray
- Individual swivel adaptors
- High and low proximity ranges from 13” to 50”
- Chrome caps help protect against contamination and blockage
- 10, 15, and 20 flow cylinders offer more coverage.
Improved Piping Flexibility
- Incorporates ¼” to ¾” pipe
- Simple piping rules
Back Shelf Protection
The modern commercial cooking area serves up a smorgasbord of potential fire hazards.
Cooking appliances today allow for the potentially dangerous mixture of flammable oils and greases with high efficiency heat sources, creating an environment in which fire is always a threat. Ventilating systems deposit grease from exhausted vapors throughout the hood, filters, and duct. Electrical power lines and gas service lines add fuel to the hazard area, and must be shut off in case of a fire. Alarms and other electrical devices must be activated. The KITCHEN KNIGHT II system can protect all these diverse hazard areas and perform all the necessary auxiliary functions.
KITCHEN KNIGHT II systems offer a complete menu of cost effective fire protection components.
- Automatic detection and actuation controls provide 24-hour protection
- Dedicated manual actuation system allows immediate actuation at the first sign of fire and provides backup to the automatic detection system
- The most effective fire extinguishing agent in the industry. The high pH formula provides rapid flame knockdown and helps prevent re-ignition
- Pressurized D.O.T. rated steel cylinders ready for release in the event of a fire
- A fully assembled and 100% tested mechanical control head provides reliable operation of the input and output functions
- Flexible piping configurations allow for a streamlined design that will not interfere with kitchen workflow. The system can be mounted in out-of-the-way areas to preserve valuable kitchen space.
- Critical elements of the system such as the control head, cylinder valve assembly, and gas shut-off valve are fully assembled and 100% inspected by Pyro-Chem, meeting UL established criteria.
- Protective chrome nozzle covers help protect against contamination and blockage by grease or other cooking byproducts that can inhibit the proper discharge of extinguishing agent. The nozzle caps blows free of the nozzle prior to discharge and will not interfere with the discharge pattern.
- The KITCHEN KNIGHT II system is available in a variety of sizes economically suited to fit specific needs, and designed with the flexibility to accommodate changes to appliance layout or the expansion of a cooking area.